Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mason and Ty turn 4 and 3!

Well it has been a very long time since my last post because like I said when I started "I am busy and don't have time". Mason turned 4 on Tuesday and Ty turns 3 tomorrow and so we had their birthday party today. Thanks to a lot of work and help from my twin sister Chalease and her husband Matt it was a HUGE success! We had it at their home and the kids had a lot of fun. We had a bounce house from my sister Leesa and her husband Kevin's party rental store, sno cones and swimming. What more could you ask for on a hot summer day in Texas! Here are some pictures to enjoy!


Edible picture on their cake (they loved it)!

Ty and Mason are excited about their cake and candles!

Ty and Mason blow out their candles!

Mason and a friend in the bounce house
Cole helps Mason open his present as a curious friend looks on!

Ty is excited about a BIG Monster Truck inside!
Mason and Ty take a break from the bounce house and swing

Mason, just too cute!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like they had a blast!! I still can't believe that they are 4 and 3 already, where does the time go. Can't wait to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Boys! Glad to see you back in the blogging world! I too need to update:) We really need to get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Fun! I can't believe we'll be meeting them for the first time and they are already so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so old get on and blog more!!!

    ReplyDelete