Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trying to be creative!

Well I figure that I would try and change by background to be a cute one like a lot of you have. Well I tried it and it worked. Hopefully it isn't too hard to read with the colors that I picked out. It is our spring break this week and Cole has been bored. So his best friend that moved 1 1/2 hours away came over today to spend the next 2 days with us. That should help Cole be a little bit happier. It is amazing all of the things that kids can have these days and they still can say that they are bored. Who would have thought? It has been cold and wet since yesterday and will be for the next several days. So it is a great time to get things done in the house. I have big hopes to get some projects done that I have been putting off. Wish me luck. Here are some recent pictures. Enjoy!



Cole had his birthday party at the Discovery Science Place in Tyler and they made green slime. Sam's Club didn't do a very good "slime" on the cake, oh well! The kids had a lot of fun. That is all that matters, right?


Mason and Ty had fun playing at the party. There are lots of cool things to do here.

2 comments:

  1. good job on the background. I think a dark green font would look good! Happy Birthday to Cole. What a fun age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background, but it does kind of make it hard to read. NIce pics.

    ReplyDelete