Well it has been a long week. Ty, Mason and Kenneth all had the stomach flu most of the week, but we all survived and Cole and I lucked out and so far so good, no sickness for the two of us!!!! We finally have our Christmas tree up. I guess that I should say that Kenneth and the boys got the tree up. Kenneth loves putting the tree up. Ever since he worked for Modern Display in Salt Lake City, Utah he has always enjoyed doing the decorating and putting the lights on the house. Fine with me. I don't care if I participate or not, but I do enjoy having it up so that I can look at it. With a week and half before Christmas we are now ready for it to be here. Here are some pictures to check out Kenneth and the boys hard work. We hope that you all are enjoying this holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go Kenny! I like the teddy bears-- nice non-breakable ornaments. Although in our house they would all end up having a tea party with the dinosaurs and the the My Little Pony's.
ReplyDeletethere were a couple of years he put the lights on at my house to!! Good guy you have there :)
ReplyDeleteAnissa
The tree and the house look great! Your boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing. How Fun. Merry Christmas to ya'll, too! Cute boys you have there.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks wonderful. I will post some pictures soon, right now my focus is on finals not pictures. I have been taking some as we do fun things, but they are all still on the camera. I cannot beleive how big the boys are. We miss all of you and can't wait to see you this summer.
ReplyDeleteThe house and tree look great. Nice post Denise I knew you could do it. Thanks for taking the time.
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect! I would not expect anything less from the amazing Kenneth! What I would give to have lights like that on my house. I considered climbing up the ladder...but couldn't muster up the strength to take on the peaks of my house! Love to see you soon and Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas lights on the house! Todd was equally impressed and very motivated for next year. Well at least he was motivated enough to say he wants to invite Kenny down next year for Thanksgiving where we just might have a giant box of Christmas lights...
ReplyDelete